Regretably, we are a nation of non-hagglers.
(Photo courtesy of ed yourdon)
Canadians, in general, are not good at bargaining. It's somehow - well - not polite to badger someone into cutting their prices. Bargaining is not a Canadian thing.
(Photo courtesy of tonylanciabeta)
But paradoxically, there is no one who enjoys a bargain more than we do. So what we are good at is searching out the best places, best prices and best buys.
(Photo courtesy of eblaser)
Here's five of the best buys in Niagara Falls, no bargaining or bartering required. (Now that's a real Canadian deal.)
1. The Bundled Attractions Pass: The Niagara Falls and Great Gorge Adventure Pass is a great way to save money. The pass costs 40% less than if you bought four attractions seperately. For $39.95 per adult, and $27.95 per child, between April and October, you get admission to the Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and White Water Walk, along with two day's rides on the Peoplemover, an all day on-and-off shuttle service along the Niagara Parkway. Also, you'll receive reduced price admission to the Butterfly Conservatory, Sir Adam Beck 2 Generating Station Power Tour, Whirlpool Aero Car, Old Fort Erie, McFarland House, Laura Secord Homestead and the Mackenzie Printery and Newspaper Museum. An added bonus of the Pass: visit a Niagara Parks Welcome Centre and staff will reserve your times to see several attractions, allowing you to bypass line-ups and feel like a real VIP. You can buy your pass online and print your own, and you can even arrange to download a guide to your MP3 player. Great Value!
2. Free Light Show: The Falls are illuminated 365 days of the year and they are a spectacular sight. Smart visitors find a good spot in Queen Victoria Park to sit on the grass and just enjoy the view. Costs nothing.
(Photo courtesy of diego_3336)
3. A Night on-the-town Bargain ( if you are a female) Rumours Nightclub welcomes all females on Friday night. No cover charge all night for ladies at this popular dance and drinks bar.
(Photo courtesy of Rumours )
4. Gamble on a Great Night Out for 25 cents ( and up): The people watching is great at the Fallsview Niagara Casino. You could spend a night just roaming through the gaming rooms watching the action. But you can gamble yourself - you can bet the minimum amount in one of the one-armed bandits (slots) - 25 cents. If the stars were aligned correctly, you could go home with more money than you spent.
(Photo courtesy of Hamik_Bey)
5. Even a Bargain Hunter Has to Eat: Dining in Niagara Falls can be expensive, but if you are willing to go a little bit away from the Falls area, there are some real dining bargains. For a delicious. filling and affordable meal, try the calzones at Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill on Lundy's Lane. Have a glass of wine, a salad, one of the best calzones in town, and you'll be out of there for under $20.
(Photo courtesy of Dyanna)
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
Post a Comment